Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Wanted Go Bowling....♥

I don't know about you, but if i had to choose one more person to join the wanted, I'd pick......Rick Edwards.
He's well hot..So how happy did these make me:
And Heres the interview he did with the wanted:
IT'S always nice for a bloke to have a sensitive side, so it's like Christmas come early to hear hotties The Wanted are in touch with their emotions.
Our favourite boyband of the moment The Wanted (along with Take That, JLS, One Direction) have revealed Max George was in tears when they landed their first number one with All Time Low.

Max, who is now head-over-heels for Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan *jealous face*, admitted: "I cried for 26 minutes when I find out we went to number 1!"

The boys, who wowed their army of fans with their recent performance on The X Factor 2010, took on T4 host Rick Edwards for 4Music's new celebrity-bowling league show, Stars and Strikes.

And as they caught up on the lanes, The Wanted revealed they didn't predict Matt Cardle to win the show and actually thought One Direction would land the contract with Simon Cowell.

Jay said: "I wanted Rebecca to win it but I thought One Direction would [be victors] - it's been a good year for boybands!"

With another single, Lose My Mind, riding high in the charts, the lovely Wanted lot are planning a relaxing Christmas with family and friends - providing the snow doesn't ruin their plans.

Revealing what they'd like to find in their stockings on Christmas morning, Siva said: "I think it would to be a plane-shaped stocking with my family flying over from Dublin.

"I don't know if it'll happen, but that's the hope!"

Meanwhile Jay had other ideas for his Christmas present this year.

"[I want] an eight-foot reptile tank for my pet lizard Tia!" he laughed.

Hmm... interesting. We'd personally rather have a member of The Wanted than a reptile...

2 comments:

  1. I really want to meet the wanted their my number one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think Nathan is cute and Tom hott

    ReplyDelete