Tuesday 28 December 2010

Five Days of Christmas:Day Five - Siva ♥

Finally, its Kaneswaran:

What’s been your best moment this year?
The Childline gig that we just did – it was at home in Ireland. It was the first time we'd played in front of an Irish audience and it just felt so good to be home. My family went mental. 

What are you most looking forward to about next year?
Definitely the tour. We’ve all got surprises for each other on the tour. We'll be doing lots of pranks.
OK.co.uk: Will you be implementing JLS's policy of no sleeping? 
Siva: Nathan’d be doomed if we did that because he sleeps all the time. 

What's the best thing a fan has done for you?
I got given an Irish jersey on stage. I went to the airport before I got home and was looking for the Irish jersey and I couldn’t find one anywhere but when I went up on stage and said hello to the Irish fans two of them (Lauren and another Lauren) threw me a jersey with Siva on the back and TW5 so I wore it at the end. 

Who will you be kissing under the mistletoe?
My girlfriend. 
The rest of The Wanted: Oh come on don’t be so boring
Siva: Ok, Jay’s mum Maureen because she likes me. 

What's on your Christmas list?
I don’t really want anything. I’m really happy. All I need is family that’s all that matters.

Would you do a naked photo shoot?
Yes and put Jay in the front. 

Boxers, briefs or none?
Boxers please. 

Name something we don’t know about you?
I’ve got a beauty spot on my bottom lip. I’ve got a hairline fracture in my right knee cap from when I was a kid and fell over on tiles. And I was hit in the face by an elephant’s trunk. My brother used to work at a zoo and feed all the animals and he wacked me because I fed him a potato. 

No comments:

Post a Comment