Monday 27 December 2010

Five Days of Christmas:Day Four - Max ♥

Interview with max:

What's been the best moment of year?
Doing the MEN arena just because it’s my home town. 

What are you most looking forward to about 2011?
That would have to be our tour. Because that’s the one thing that we’ve all wanted to do since the start and I think it’s something that everyone looks forward to doing. We’re doing our home towns and it’s just us and they’re there to see us. Normally we’re jumping on the bandwagon of a gig that’s for loads of people so it’ll be nice just to have our own fans. And we get to sing songs off our album that we’ve never sung before. We’ve got some good ideas.

What's the best thing a fan has done for you?
Someone on my birthday bought me a City shirt with Max 22 on the back.

Who will you be kissing under the mistletoe?
Siva’s mum.

What's on your Xmas list?
This year just being at home is first and foremost. We’ve got 10 days off. Whatever presents I get are just an added bonus. I just make sure I get down to the White Horse on Christmas day. I tell you what, my Christmas wish is that my granddad is at the pub because he’s had a bit of a rough year. If he’s there that will make it. 

Would you do a naked photo shoot?
Don’t see why not if it was for the right cause, yeah. If there was the right reason for it then definitely because it’s good fun. We could just show our bodies without working out and say TW are just normal, average lads.

Boxers, briefs or none?
I won’t pull these down (goes to adjust his trousers) because none (laughs). Nah boxers. When you have Y-fronts on everything touches. I never even wore them as a kid swimming, I always wore shorts. 

Name one thing we don’t know about you?
I was almost blind in my right eye when I was four because I’ve got a disease in my eye. My eyesight in my right eye is shot to sh**t. 
For tom, jay, and nathans interviews...scroll down the blog,
come back tomorrow for the final interview: Siva!

No comments:

Post a Comment