Sunday 26 December 2010

Five Days of Christmas:Day three - Jay♥

Interview with Jay:
What's been the best moment of the year?
My birthday because we were at Leeds and there were 88,000 people there and they sung Happy Birthday to me. 

What are you most looking forward to about 2011?
Our tour! We had a talk yesterday about what it’s going to be like and Max had a bit of a theme and they took it and made it huge. We can’t wait to get into training and everything. 
OK.co.uk: Can you give us a clue what to expect? 
Jay: Springing – something to do with springing. 
Nathan: we’re jumping around the set.

What's the best thing a fan has done for you?
A fan called Jodie bought me an Avatar frame with some actual cut-outs of the reel. I don’t know how much it cost her. It was amazing. 

Who will you be kissing under the mistletoe?
Max’s mum. Or Siva’s sister. She was in Girls Aloud when they were formed but then she was pregnant and got booted. She’s famous in Ireland and she’s pretty hot.

What's on your Xmas list?
A new tank for my lizard because she’s a little bit big now and I want to get her a bigger one.

Would you ever do a naked photo shoot?
Yes! We’ve done one and we’ll probably have to do more in the future and we won’t say no, we’ll just do it.

Boxers, briefs or none?
Boxers. In bed it depends on the temperature. Never Y-fronts though. 

Name one thing we don’t know about you?
The boys think I look like Susan Boyle. I’m veggie, left-handed and a twin. As a kid I wanted to be an explorer but I didn’t know how you do that. Plus in the UK everyone knows where everything is, there’s nothing to explore. Also – when I was doing the audition for the band I was doing loads of auditions and I did one for a circus - to do the weird clown-type characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment