Thursday 23 December 2010

Five Days of Christmas:Day One - Nathan ♥

Posted on the internet 3 minutes ago, and oh look, its here already, im good to you lot right?
Heres an interview from OK, with Nathan, over the next 4 days and interview with each member of the wanted is coming, so make sure you head over here each day for your TW fix over the festive season.

What's been your highlight of the past year?
Getting number one.

What are you most looking forward to about 2011?
Getting into a club legally.

What's the best thing a fan has ever done for you?
One fan made a book. It had 100 pages and loads of different fans had writen messages to me and they gave it to me on my birthday.

Who will you be kissing under the mistletoe?
Hopefully Miley Cyrus but it’s never going to happen.

What’s on your Xmas list?
Miley Cyrus.

Would you ever do a naked photo shoot?
No because I’d just embarrass myself. When we’ve previously done ones like that I hid at the back. Behind a wall. I'd just embarrass myself. So probably not.

Boxers, briefs or none?
Boxers. But depends who I’m with because otherwise it would be none. 

Name one thing we don’t know about you?
I kissed Britney Spears when I was eight years old. There’s video evidence. I’ve got a pet snake as well called Charlie.

If you had to have a member of The Wanted on a poster above your bed, which would it be?
My sister has one of Siva so I’d pick him so I wouldn’t have to buy it. Actually if I did have one of Jay it would be hilarious to wake up to just to look at him because he’d probably be pulling a silly face. 

(Jay: I pull very attractive faces I’ll have you know).

3 comments:

  1. hey rly like ur blog its well gd was lookin threw earier n saw the lve and lost vids dont play n i never saw them :/ do u no where i can see them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nathan i luv the part that you did in all time low! your really good. i really like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sry that was me the post before this one

    ReplyDelete