Wednesday 12 January 2011

TW- Make mine milk ♥

 The boys from The Wanted are fronting a new online competition called the make mine Milk Challenge, which dares Brits to down a pint of nutrient-dense, low fat milk in the quickest possible time.

Twenty-year-old Jay McGuiness who beat his bandmates with an impressive time of 5.07 seconds, said: “I am loving being part of the campaign because I beat everyone else at the ‘make mine Milk’ Challenge, I downed my pint of semi-skimmed milk in 5.07 seconds and that’s a record!.”

Irish-born Siva Kaneswaran, 21, who worked as a model before joining The Wanted, added: “Milk is one of my favourite snacks. I live with all the lads from The Wanted and we’re always fighting over the last of the milk. I buy my own stash now – the boys take the mickey out of me but there’s nothing worse than running out of milk!”
Here it is:
Its funny Isnt It?
......however, how sexy does nathan look!?

1 comment:

  1. saairah loves The WANTED25 January 2011 at 12:26

    OMN!! i dnt drink milk buh u watch m guna strt nw!!! lol!! nathan(L) nd d rest of ya i luv uuuu

    ReplyDelete