Saturday 19 March 2011

Mirror interview with Max “5 minutes with a Sex God”


How does it feel to be considered a sex god?
It feels flattering, but sort of like I’m being lied to. I’ll take it – it’s a big compliment.

What do you look for in a partner?
I like someone who is a bit daft and doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Someone who is always up for a laugh. I also like brunettes with brown eyes.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone?
I bought a girl some DVDs that I knew were her favourites. But part one of the series was her mum’s favourite, so I posted it to her. It went down very well. I only did it because I had the hots for her mum. Ha!

Are you a boobs or a bum guy?
Boobs. I like that curvy sort of womanly shape. To be fair, I like a bit of both, and as long as her bum isn’t as hairy as mine and her boobs are bigger than mine it’s all good with me.

Has a fan ever asked you to sign an autograph in a rude place?
Oh yeah, we get that all the time. They ask us to sign their knickers. Some fans have even asked us to sign the inside of their knickers. We say no, obviously. We get a lot of bras thrown at us on stage as well. Tom uses them as ear muffs.

Have you had any pervy Tweets?
We get a lot from girls telling us what they’ve dreamed about the night before and describing things in some detail. Seriously, some of them would make your eyes water. They’re not shy.

How do you rate yourself in bed?
I don’t know because I’ve never slept with myself. Oh God, what do I say? Erm, I think I’m doing alright so far. I think I take after my dad because he’s a smooth operator.

No comments:

Post a Comment