Tuesday 23 November 2010

50,000 Views.....Thank you. ♥

Yeah.....Somehow this blog has had over 50,000 views!
HOW EPIC IS THAT?
I have no idea how it has got that many views, lest be honest, its not that great!
...But i'm pretty proud of myself, starting this from scratch all alone 6 months ago.
God, it was only 6 month's ago that the wanted were complete Nobody's, and now....they're performing on the x-factor and everything.
So yeah. this Might sounds soppy, stupid whatever...
But seriously Thanks to everyone who reads this is guess. I didn't this many people actually read it, but 50,000 views.....
S0, yeah. Im gonna be a gay and say thanks to the people that, err....make it funner and easier to run this blog, Through my Twitter Of course..
Hannah *the irish one*....
Mimi...
Alexandra .....
Chloe *the one with the funny tweets....*
...Im trying to remember Names here....
Eerrr.....
Laura..Drake?..
Kayla...
Rianna....
Sian...*TWdaily*
JAYNE......and her nice tweets to me, she loves the blog ;)
The wanted.
Yeaah, my minds gone blank.
So Thanks.
And comment below...


.....and sorry if i left you out, or got your name wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment